I Know What You Did Last Summer

I Know What You Did Last Summer



Happy Student Teachers 


So, we all remember my last student teacher, Allison Shirley. She was recommended by my previous student teacher, Allie Dubois. Allie recently moved to Florida with her fiancĂ©, who is currently doing his residency at a hospital there. 
We had a wonderful time together at Allie’s wedding on the Cape. The venue was an old sea captain’s inn that was reportedly haunted. Of course, Ms. DIY did it all herself, and it was beautiful beyond imagination.


It’s wonderful to have two new friends who are also art teachers now. Thanks to MASSART and their fantastic student teacher placement program! All three of us have become great friends and are very close. I’ve posted some pictures of us together at Allie’s wedding. So, kids, Ms. Shirley and Mrs. Dubois say hello to all of you and miss the school very much. I wish them both the best of luck, and they’ll make wonderful art teachers wherever they end up teaching. Good luck, Allie and Allie!

And now you know what I did last summer....



Allie and Alex the happy couple (nice sneak's Alex)

Ms. Shirley looking gorgeous as a bridesmaid. 
Just a couple art teachers having fun.






Comments

Popular Posts